Dromantine House For EHOD 2018
Sep 08 2018
- View as map
The original part of the house was built in 1806 in a Neo-Classical style and extended in the 1860s.
Dromantine Estate dates back to the middle ages. Initially held by an Irish Clan called Magennis, it passed to a Scottish family called Innis in 1741.
The original part of the existing house was built in 1806 in the Neo-Classical style and extended in the 1860s. Refurbishment was carried out on the house in 2000. During Heritage Day house is open to public on Saturday 14:00 - 17:00. Not open Sunday.