Shortcross Gin Distillery Tour
Jun 08 2019
- View as map
Rademon Estate Distillery - Shortcross Gin
Ballynahinch Road, Belfast,
Celebrate World Gin Day on Saturday 8 June with Shortcross Gin at Rademon Estate Distillery!
Tickets include a return coach from Belfast to Rademon Estate, Cocktail on arrival, Distillery Tour and Gin and Tonic Masterclass. Then, enjoy the rest of your afternoon with drinks, music and a BBQ on the terrace.
Join the distillery tour in their small but perfectly crafted distillery. Learn all about foraged botanicals, their unique gin and whiskey processes, stand next to three beautiful copper pot stills and meet the founders Fiona and David.
Just remember to take time to enjoy the garden terrace with a carefully crafted cocktail from the bar.
Tickets cost £40.00 and include-
• Return coach ticket from Belfast to Crossgar
• Departs Belfast at 12pm and leaves Crossgar at 6pm
• Shortcross Cocktail on arrival
• Learn more about the history of Rademon Estate; one of Ireland's oldest estates
• A Distillery tour with head distiller and founder David.
• A Neat Gin Tasting and botanical sensory.
• Gin and Tonic Masterclass
• Your very own Shortcross Copa Glass to take home
• £5.00 voucher towards a bottle of Orginal Shortcross Gin 70cl.