1. This prize draw (the “competition”) is open globally, to adults aged 18 or over, except to residents on the island of Ireland. Tourism Ireland is responsible for marketing the island of Ireland overseas as a holiday and business tourism destination.
2. This competition is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland (TI), their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
3. The competition begins on Monday 9th December 2019 and ends on Wednesday 11th December 2019 at 10:00AM GMT (“promotional period”).
4. To enter the competition, you must post a comment on Tourism Ireland’s Instagram post (@tourismireland) describing your favourite story from your trip to Ireland.
5. Five (5) competition prize winners will be chosen by Tourism Ireland at random from all correct entries on Wednesday 11th December 2019 and contacted via Instagram direct messages to organise the delivery of their prize. Five (5) winners will receive the prize of an Irish food hamper valued at approx. €57.
6. Winners will be asked to provide a delivery address in order to receive their prize. Once Tourism Ireland have organised the delivery of the prize, personal addresses of the winners will not be retained and will be deleted, in line with GDPR legislation.
7. Winners will be given a period of 72 hours to reply to Tourism Ireland via Instagram direct messaging. Failure to do so will result in the prize being passed on to another participant.
8. No purchase is necessary; however, internet access is required to enter.
9. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
10. The prize is correct at the time of going live, but the promoter (TI) reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
11. By entering the draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be one of the winners.
12. By entering the draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by Tourism Ireland for the administration of this draw.
13. Winners will be contacted directly by the promoter (TI) using Instagram direct messages. Results can also be obtained by Instagram direct messaging Tourism Ireland (@tourismireland).
14. The competition closes on Wednesday 11th December 2019 at 10:00AM GMT.
15. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prize will be awarded directly to the winners.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize, which they do at their own risk.
17. General Prize Restrictions: No cash redemption of the prize. No transfer of the prize. Prize may not be substituted, except by Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize may be different from that pictured in advertising.
18. Apart from the entitlement to the prize, the winner or his/her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against Tourism Ireland and its partners.
19. Tourism Ireland is not responsible for the services of any other entity with which it cooperates in providing services to the winners.
20. Governing law: This competition will be governed by Republic of Ireland law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of Republic of Ireland courts.
21. Tourism Ireland reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
22. Promoter/Sponsor: Tourism Ireland, 4th Floor - Bishop’s Square, Redmond’s Hill, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland.