Hunter’s Moon of Airgialla
Nov 02 2019 - Nov 03 2019
- Auf der Karte anzeigen
Killeavy Castle Estate
12 Ballintemple Road, Killeavy, Armagh,
Hunter’s Moon Of Airgialla is a new Irish play written and brought to you by local Newry ...
Hunter’s Moon Of Airgialla is a new Irish play written and brought to you by local Newry playwright, Rosemary Tumilty. These wonderful evening events, incorporating dramatized readings, are presented by Oriel Dramatic Players, as they unveil a beguiling story that invokes the wit, will and wisdom of the 18th century poets of Creggan, south Armagh, imparting knowledge and wisdom for 21st century Ireland.
Both the play and the accompanying book of poetry, are set to commemorate the upcoming significant anniversaries for each of these great bards of Creggan and surrounding areas, celebrating through music, song, verse and drama the exquisite depth and diversity of local talent.
Evening Schedule :-
• Drinks Reception on arrival. Guests welcomed by Traditional Gaelic airs in Killeavy Castle grand hall by Dara Vallely and The Armagh Rhymers.
• Admission to theatre performance in the beautifully appointed Marquee Suite:
• Theatrical fusion of Choreographed dance, music, song and verse by Oriel Dramatic Players
• Full bar facilities
• Dance through to the early hours: fabulous music by ‘The Living Daylights’ 5-piece band
Ticket holder Prize Draw:
– Overnight Accommodation B & B in Superior Room at Killeavy Castle Hotel.
– Sunday Lunch for Two at Killeavy Castle Estate.
– Various spot prizes.
For more information, please contact email@example.com