83 West Strand Avenue
- Auf der Karte anzeigen
This beautifully situated, contemporary apartment with panoramic views of the West Strand.
North Coast Property Management is delighted to introduce this beautifully situated, contemporary apartment with uninterrupted, panoramic views of the West Strand. The property is part of the Rinagree development located in the Dhu Varren/West Strand area of Portrush in an area of exceptional natural beauty. The apartment has been recently refurbished to an extremely high standard. All mod cons (including free wifi) are available to ensure that you have a very comfortable/stylish stay.
The apartment has balcony access from the main living area offering uninterrupted panoramic views of the West Strand beach and beyond. It is located in the block closest to Portrush, making it the most convenient for those wanting to be within walking distance to the town centre. Other features include a superb open plan kitchen with all modern conveniences, as well as a separate dining area which can accommodate up to six people. There are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one main bathroom and one en-suite). The apartment occupies a corner site and is accessed via a shared central area. The property is located on the first floor (i.e. one above ground) and entry is gained via one flight of central stairs. Lift access is not available. There is off-road parking directly outside the apartment, as well as pedestrian access to the West Strand promenade. The apartment is available on a weekly rental basis. Weekend rentals are available during off-peak times of the year.
Online booking available.
• Newly refurbished, beautifully situated beach-front three bedroom apartment
• Free wifi
• Located in the Dhu Varren/West Strand area of Portrush on the sea front
• Area of exceptional natural beauty
• Three double bedrooms (one king and two doubles)
• Two modern bathrooms:
• one main bathroom (with bath, large shower, wash-hand basin and WC)
• one ensuite (with shower, wash-hand basin and WC)
• the apartment has a combi-boiler which means that there is unlimited hot water at any time of the day
• Furnished to an exceptionally high standard
• Located on the first floor (one flight of stairs with no lift access)
• Balcony (with seating) offering panoramic, uninterrupted views of the West Strand
• Outstanding view of sunset on the West Strand from both the living/dining area, as well as from the balcony
• Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven and five ring gas hob.
• Living area with comfortable seating and a separate dining area with a table and chairs for up to 6 people
• Gas central heating with hot water on demand
• Wall mounted Sony 32” flat screen LCD TV with built in Freeview
• DVD Player
• Bluetooth music speaker which is compatible for all phone types
• Toys suitable for young children
• Off-road parking directly outside the apartment
• Traffic-free grass area in front of the apartment
• Direct pedestrian access on to the West Strand promenade
• Short walking distance into town (5 minutes) and the Harbour Wine Bar complex (15 minutes) via the promenade. Portstewart is close by (10 minutes by car or a 50 minute walk)
• Ease of access to main arterial routes including Portstewart, Bushmills and Coleraine
• The apartment is non-smoking.
• Unfortunately the apartment is not suitable for pets.
• The apartment is available on a weekly rental basis. Weekend rentals are available during off-peak times of the year.