Malahide Castle & Coastal Tour - City Sightseeing Dublin
- Auf der Karte anzeigen
Escape to the coast – spend a half day exploring Malahide Castle and Howth village. escape the city on one of the most popular half day tours from Dublin.
Escape to the coast – spend a half day exploring Malahide Castle and Howth Village on one of the most popular half day tours from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle enjoy a live-guided tour of the recently refurbished castle and wander the majestic castle grounds, one of Dublin’s best loved attractions.
Travel along North Dublin’s scenic coast line to the picturesque fishing village of Howth. Take time to wander around this pretty village, nibble on some fresh fish 'n chips try to spot the seals lounging in the harbour and enjoy the majestic views of Ireland’s eye.
Take the coast road back to the city and pass the Bull Island nature reserve, St. Anne’s park & gardens and affluent Clontarf Village before returning to the city centre in time for an evening meal.
• Includes a guided Malahide Castle tour
• See the pretty fishing village of Howth
• Enjoy stunning Dublin coastal views
• One of Dublin’s most popular half day tours
• Special offer available with a City Sightseeing Dublin Hop on Hop off tour
• Great value deals with your City Sightseeing Dublin ticket including meal deals, discounts and combination Day Tour ticket offers
• 10% discount off any of 80+ City Sightseeing tours worldwide