العرض كخريطة

بيوت الضيافة

تم العثور على 1 نتائج

إخفاء البحث
لم يتم العثور على نتائج تطابق معايير بحثك
إخفاء البحث
  1. Muskerry Arms

    Blarney, Cork

    The Muskerry Arms, Blarney, County Cork, was established as a small public house in 1838 and is named after the Muskerry Tram line, which serviced the village up until 1830. The premises has been owned and managed by the O'Connor family since 1984. قراءة المزيد

    زيارة موقع الويب