العرض كخريطة

المنازل والقلاع التاريخية

تم العثور على 1 نتائج

إخفاء البحث
لم يتم العثور على نتائج تطابق معايير بحثك
إخفاء البحث
  1. The Main Guard

    Clonmel, Tipperary

    The Main Guard is a five-bay two-storey courthouse and market house and one of Clonmel's most distinctive landmarks. The Main Guard was built in 1675 by Duke of Ormond, James Butler, and is located in the heart of Clonmel town, County Tipperary. قراءة المزيد

    زيارة موقع الويب