المنازل والقلاع التاريخية

Mahee Castle

العرض كخريطة

تفاصيل الاتصال

العنوان

Mahee Island, Comber, County Down,
الهاتف: (028) 9082 3207
البريد الإلكتروني: scmenquiries@communities-ni.gov.uk

This ruined Tower House commands a position at the north end of Mahee Island in Strangford Lough.

This ruined Tower House commands a position at the north end of Mahee Island in Strangford Lough. The house was built in 1570 by an English soldier called Captain Browne. Today, it is badly ruined but still of considerable interest. Visitors should park at Nendrum Monastic Site and walk back to the Castle. No admission charge