Parlour Bar and Restaurant
- View as map
4 Castle Place,, Newtownards, Down,
T: (028) 9181 4154
The Parlour Bar & Restaurant
is believed to be the oldest public bar in Newtownards Previously ...
The Parlour Bar & Restaurant is believed to be the oldest public bar in Newtownards. Previously known as the Old Cross Inn, it was built in 1735. Nearly 300 years later, Jim and Dawn took over the premises at the start of 2012, and on March 17 of that year the pub and restaurant was opened and rebranded as The Parlour.