Omagh Court House
- View as map
High Street, Omagh, Tyrone,
T: (028) 8224 2056
Built on the site of the old Gaol in 1820 The CourtHouse purportedly cost STG17,000-00. The ...
Built on the site of the old Gaol in 1820 The CourtHouse purportedly cost STG17,000-00. The architect was a man called John Hargrave and like most courthouses in Northern Ireland Omagh's courthouse is a listed building due to its management and classicalarchiture. Although renovations to the building have been carried out in recent years the courtrooms themselves have retained much of their original character.
And there is, of course THE RESIDENT FRIENDLY GHOST!!