Historic houses and castles

169 of 463

City Factory (Heriatge Trail)

View as map

Contact details

Address

Patrick Street,
T: (028) 7126 7284
Located on Little James Street, this former shirt factory was built in 1863 for Messrs Mc Intyre, Hogg and Marsh. The keystones above the windows depict the five continents. It now houses a faculty of the North West Institute of Further and Higher Education and the Void Arts Centre.