- View as map
Tullymally Road, Portaferry, Down,
T: (028) 9181 1491
These ruined churches are situated one and a half miles north east of Portaferry on the ...
These ruined churches are situated one and a half miles north east of Portaferry on the Tullymally Road, east of the A2 to Cloughey and are signposted from Portaferry. Evidence dates these two small churches as being pre-Norman and are associated with Saint Cumain. A small early cross and carved stone are set in the larger church and may be viewed. Access is by a gate at the roadside and along a fenced path. There are no signposts at this entrance. Open all year and admission is free.