Visiter le site
- Voir la carte
Informations de contact
Victorian house, overlooking Strangford Lough (the gateway to unparalleled beauty). Offers ...
Situated on Portaferry's sea front, commanding breathtaking views over Strangford Lough, Barholm is a beautifully converted Victorian house. We can provide accommodation for up to 50 guests in a mixture of single, double, family and group rooms. We have a fully equipped kitchen and a Conservatory Restaurant, serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We also have Conference facilities for 50 people (theatre style).
You will be guaranteed of a warm welcome at Barholm. Over the years we have greeted guests from many countries around the world. The local area offers many choices for activities.
* Walk or cycle the coastal routes and observe the beauty of Strangford Lough, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.You can even follow the course used by recent Triathlons!
* Use us as a base for playing some of the many quality Golf Courses within easy traveling distance
* Book a Boat trip on Strangford Lough for Bird Watching, Fishing or simply sightseeing
* Use the facilities provided by some of our partner businesses for team building and Outdoor Pursuits
* Exclusively book the whole building for a wedding party or family reunion
* Visit the Motor Racing at Kirkistown race track, home of the 500 Racing Club of Ireland
* Visit one of the many nearby National Trust properties
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, you will become addicted to the beauty and hospitality of the Portaferry area.
We look forward to seeing you soon!