Voir la carte

Châteaux et demeures historiques

Résultats trouvés, Rechercher à nouveau

Aucun résultat pour vos critères de recherche
  1. Trim Castle

    Trim, Meath

    Trim Castle is Ireland's largest Anglo Norman castle, set in the equally heritage rich Boyne Valley in Trim, County Meath. It was constructed over a thirty year period by Hugh de Lacy and his son Walter. Lire la suite

    Visiter le site
  2. Strangford Castle

    Downpatrick, County Down

    Strangford Castle is a simple 16th century tower house with drop hold at roof level to defend ... Lire la suite

  3. The Masonic Hall

    Derry-Londonderry, County Londonderry

    Visiter le site
  4. Drimnagh Castle

    Dublin City, Dublin

    Drimnagh Castle was, until 1954, one of the oldest continually inhabited Castles in Ireland and is an outstanding example of an old feudal stronghold. It is located in the south west of Dublin City and is can be hired for public events. Lire la suite

  5. Moyry Castle

    Newry, County Down

    Visiter le site
  6. Castletown House

    Celbridge, Kildare

    Castletown House is a sumptuous Palladian-style mansion, set in Celbridge, County Kildare. It features the unique Print Room, Long Gallery and magnificent Portland stone staircase in the main hall. Lire la suite

    Visiter le site
  7. Bangor & North Down Museums Tour

    Bangor, County Down

    Museums Tour - Cultra & Bangor Lire la suite

    Visiter le site
  8. Swords Round Tower

    Swords, Dublin

    Swords Round Tower marks an early Christian foundation established by St Columcille and can be seen in the grounds of the Church of Ireland Church. Lire la suite

    Visiter le site
  9. Nenagh Castle

    Nenagh, Tipperary

    The castle is a Medieval building and has a stone spiral stairs to the top. There are 101 steps in all to the top. Access to the tower is through a passageway within the base of the wall. Lire la suite

  10. Killaghy Castle

    Mullinahone, Tipperary

    Killaghy Castle is a Norman castle which stands 300 yards from the village of Mullinahone. Originally, in 1206, it was a Motte and Bailey, which is still visible to the left of the castle. Lire la suite

Voir plus