80 Church Road

Ver mapa

Contacto

Dirección

Crossgar, Down,

Built 1800 as " Harris's Mill", the corn/flax mill was converted for hydroelectric power in ...

Built 1800 as " Harris's Mill", the corn/flax mill was converted for hydroelectric power in 1900. Subsequently abandoned, converted from 1992-98 to two houses, demonstrating environmentally friendly and low energy features, retaining much of the originalstonework and recycled timbers.