Corralea Activity Centre Ltd
- View as map
Corralea Activity Centre is a well-established family run Activity Centre in the heart of ...
Corralea Activity Centre is a well-established family run Activity Centre in the heart of Fermanagh offering a wide range of OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES on site:
• Waterpark : biggest outdoor waterpark in Northern Ireland
• Mountain biking (skills, pump track, trails)
• Team building
ACTIVITIES off site:
• Mountain biking (forest and mountain tracks)
We are open all year round. All our activities are carried out by suitably qualified instructors.
We cater for:
We cater for all ages and occasions, from Residents to Day groups.
• School, youth & church groups (Activity Days with 4 different activities)
• Couples and small adult groups
• Families & Birthday Groups
• Companies & Social Groups
• Flexible programmes of activities
• Summer Buzz programme of daily activities in July & August including our popular night paddle
• Family Activity Packages including accommodation in self-catering cottages & activity vouchers
• Adventure week-end Packages (with accommodation on site and activities of your choice)
• Hen & Stag Parties or week-end packages (with accommodation on site and activities to set you on a high)
• Fishing packages
• Corporate Events: competitive & challenging teambuilding tasks.
NEW FOR 2017: ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE HIRE
Also hire of hybrid bikes, canoes and surfboards. Hire includes all equipment (wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmet, map)
Corralea offers the most picturesque scenery if you want to chill out in the country, enjoy the beauty of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Our accommodation on site is in self-catering cottages. There is a cluster of cottages (sleeping 4/5) + a more spacious cottage (sleeping 6 in 3 bedrooms). Cottages are a stone throw from Upper Lough Macnean. An ideal place for nature lovers, social gathering or family reunions.
FACILITIES ON SITE:
• Free car parking
• Changing rooms & Toilets
• BBQ, Tipi & picnic areas
• Biking trails, pump track & skills area
• Lakeshore walking nature trails & orienteering course
• Volleyball & children playground
• Small Jetty with fishing boats.