- View as map
Portstewart Road, Coleraine, County Londonderry,
Mr Ricky McArthur
T: (028) 7034 4768
Modern marina in Coleraine Town on the River Bann, approx. 4.5 miles south of the open sea.
The Marina offers superb facilities for Cruisers, Dinghy Sailing, Canoeing, Water Skiing, Angling and all associated water sports. Other Facilities include:
• Moorings - alongside for vessels up to 60ft. length overall.
• Safe winter moorings.
• V.H.F. Radio - listening on ch. 37.
• Water and Electricity - available at moorings.
• Slipway - launching for vessels up to 20ft.
• Travelift Crane - launching and retrieval for vessels up to 40ft. length overall and 13 tons displacement.
• Fuel - Diesel available to waterborne vessels.
• Boat Park - 24-hour security.
• Changing and Showering Facilities
• Chandlery - bottled gas and engineering services nearby.
• Hard stand for 25 boats.
• Car Hire can be arranged.
* Car Parking availbale on site.
The resident Superintendent has a wide experience of all types of sailing and power vessels. The Superintendent is available to those requiring assistance. The Marina is ideally situated close to shops and supermarkets, with Coleraine Yacht Club on site. Transport links are excellent with a bus stop approximately 200 yards away, a train station in the town with links to the airport, thereby facilitating the change of crews.
•Local High Water : H.W. Dover - 4 hrs. 33mins.
•Coastguard: In emergency Tel: 999 ask for Coastguard
•Weathercall: 0891 505327