Coca-Cola Visitor Experience
- View as map
The Coca-Cola Visitors Experience at Coca-Cola Hellenic’s plant
Visit a plant
Click here to download information leaflet
The Coca-Cola Visitors Experience at Coca-Cola Hellenic’s state of the art plant at Knockmore Hill, Lisburn, Co. Antrim is now open. From school groups and university students to community associations and corporate guests, the Coca-Cola Visitors Experience welcomes anyone who wants to come and explore, learn and have fun discovering the past, present and future of the world’s number one soft drink and one of the island’s leading businesses.
Visitors to our plant will get the opportunity to enrich their understanding of Coca Cola HBC via a multi-sensory learning experience that not only communicates the chronological history of Coca-Cola, but also opens the doorway to one of Coca Cola’s most modern and technologically advanced European production and distribution centres.
Your visit will encompass the following:
• An informative short film in our Heritage Theatre, showcasing the remarkable 125 year history of Coca-Cola
• An extensive guided gallery tour of the main production facility, to experience a ‘bird’s eye view’ of how our products are made, bottled, packaged and stored.
• An opportunity to explore the world of Coca-Cola in an exciting and educational way in our interactive centre, learning about:
- Our beverages: How we produce our wide range of beverages
- Environment: How we minimise our environmental impacts
- Community: Our involvement in the local community
- Workplace: The career and development opportunities we offer
If you would like to arrange a group visit to Coca-Cola HBC Ireland and Northern Ireland Knockmore Hill, please call our information line on 00 44 2892 642267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all our tour groups must consist of at least 10 people and no more than 40, we are currently unable to accept individuals.
As our plant tour programme is very popular, we recommend that you book your visit at least 4 weeks in advance of the date you would like to come. Unfortunately, we cannot accept visitors without a prior booking.
Tours are FREE and are available Monday to Friday. Each tour is conducted by a trained guide and lasts 90 minutes. In line with our responsible marketing strategy guests must be aged 12 years old and over.