Falls Road Branch Library
- View as map
Falls library is a welcoming haven on the bustling Falls Road.
Architect: Graeme-Watt and Tullock and built in the English Renaissance style.
This was the 2nd Carnegie Library gifted by Andrew Carnegie, the famous Scottish-American steel magnate, to Belfast City Corporation in 1908 as a place of public learning. Falls Road library has recently been refurbished as part of the 'Renewing the Routes' programme of external improvements to key arterial routes in Belfast.