View as map

Attractions

25 results found

Hide Search
No results match your search criteria
Hide Search
  1. Collon House

    Collon, Louth

    Collon House was built in 1740 and was the home of John "Speaker" Foster, the last Speaker of the Irish House of Commons. Read more

    Visit website
  2. St. Laurence's Gate - Drogheda Walls

    Drogheda, Louth

    St Laurence's Gate, in Drogheda County Louth, which led to the Friary of St Laurence, is widely regarded as one of the finest of its kind in Europe. Read more

    Visit website
  3. Beaulieu House, Gardens

    Drogheda, Louth

    Beaulieu is one of the oldest unfortified homes to be found in Ireland dating back from 1660 -1666.It has been lived in by the same family for 11 generations. Many interesting carving, paintings and plasterwork adorn the interiors of the house. Read more

    Visit website
  4. Leprechaun and Fairy Cavern

    Carlingford, Louth

    You are introduced by story to the leprechaun and fairy cavern by Irelands last Leprechaun Whisperer" McCoillte".Its below Ghan Road opposite the Carlingford Sailing Club. It’s a 7 minute walk from the town centre. Read more

    Visit website
  5. St Peter's Roman Catholic Church, Drogheda

    Drogheda, Louth

    St Peter’s Roman Catholic Church, situated on West Street in Drogheda Town, is famous for housing the shrine of St Oliver Plunkett. The site’s first church was built in 1791, and parts of it were incorporated into the present 19th-century building. Read more

    Visit website
  6. Old Mellifont Abbey

    Drogheda, Louth

    County Louth is home to Old Mellifont Abbey, which was Ireland’s first Cistercian monastery, founded in 1142. At the site, located just 10 minutes from Drogheda, visitors can view remains, such as the monks’ chapter house and an octagonal Lavabo. Read more

    Visit website
  7. Templetown Blue Flag Beach 2014

    Carlingford, Louth

    Templetown, called after the crusading ‘Knights Templars’, fronts one of Louth's most popular but as yet, unspoilt stretch of coastline. It is located in Carlingford and is ideal for families, swimming, walking, kite surfing and many more activities. Read more

    Visit website
  8. Magdalene Tower

    Drogheda, Louth

    Magdalene Tower is all that now remains of the once important Dominican Friary It is the belfry tower of the friary which Lucas de Netterville, then Archbishop of Armagh, founded ery in about 1224. Read more

    Visit website
  9. Port Blue Flag Beach 2014

    Clogherhead, Louth

    Port Beach is located a few short miles north of the fishing village of Clogherhead in County Louth. It is a remote rural beach with wide sandy shores and a wide range of flora and fauna including the Marsh Orchid. Read more

    Visit website
  10. St Joseph's Redemptorist Church

    Dundalk, Louth

    The Redemptorists arrived in Dundalk, County Louth in 1876, but it wasn’t until 1892 that the Church of St Joseph was constructed. The splendid structure was built from granite and its interior features coloured marble and intricate mosaics. Read more

    Visit website
See more