PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SITE. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING OUR SITE.
This website www.ireland.com and the services on these pages are being offered to you by Tourism Ireland, which is incorporated in the Republic of Ireland with registered address at:
5th Floor Bishop's Square,
Our contact details are:
T: +353 1 476 3400
F: +353 1 476 3666
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by TOURISM IRELAND. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
- Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way.
- Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text. We encourage content sharing but also respect copyright. Please include credits and links back from shared content where appropriate?
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TOURISM IRELAND's prior written permission.
- No use or display may be made of the name or logo of TOURISM IRELAND without TOURISM IRELAND's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Taxes or service charges may be extra. Programs offered by independent tour operators/travel companies. TOURISM IRELAND does not provide any services other than information contained herein, nor sell or issue tickets and does not receive payments for tickets or any other charges. Prices, terms and conditions current as of printing and subject to change without notice. Consult tour operator/travel agent for current information.
Access to and use of this site is provided by TOURISM IRELAND subject to the following.
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. TOURISM IRELAND reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Whilst TOURISM IRELAND endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, TOURISM IRELAND will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Whilst TOURISM IRELAND endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and TOURISM IRELAND does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Part of this site contains materials submitted to TOURISM IRELAND by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. TOURISM IRELAND cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any/or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
- TOURISM IRELAND shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- This site contains references and links to other companies and resources on the Internet. Such links and references are provided merely as aids to help you identify and locate Internet resources and other companies that may be of interest to you, and are not intended to state or imply that Tourism Ireland sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. Tourism Ireland is not responsible for any of the content, representations or advice available on any Internet sites linked to this site. Any statements views, or opinions expressed via such links are the statements, views and opinions of the companies, authors and publishers of the materials contained therein and do not bind or create any legal liability on the part of Tourism Ireland or any organization or individual with which Tourism Ireland is affiliated. Provision of such links does not imply endorsement by Tourism Ireland of the materials contained therein.
- If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these Terms, you should immediately cease use of this site.
- TOURISM IRELAND provides this site "as is" and "as available" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), TOURISM IRELAND does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. TOURISM IRELAND does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and TOURISM IRELAND is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
- In using this site, you shall not post illegal, immoral, provocative or defamatory statements in or on any part of the site, or post on or submit to the site any material which might cause TOURISM IRELAND to violate any applicable law, statute, directive or regulation or that could, in TOURISM IRELAND's sole discretion, adversely affect the goodwill or reputation of TOURISM IRELAND.
- You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
You agree to indemnify and hold Tourism Ireland Limited, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal expenses, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of:
(a) your use of the services or any part thereof,
(b) the violation of these Terms and Conditions or any provision therein by you,
(c) any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
Limitation of Liability:
Tourism Ireland Limited shall not be liable for any loss of use, interruption of business, or any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability, or otherwise, even if Tourism Ireland Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages, howsoever arising, out of use of the site.
Access to the information we hold on you
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
© 2012 TOURISM IRELAND LIMITED. All Rights Reserved