THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES/D.C. AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to recipients of an email announcing the Sweepstakes, who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who are 25 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Tourism Ireland, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, licensees and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”) and all of the above’s immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) and those living in the household of same are ineligible. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor & Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Tourism Ireland (“Sponsor”), 345 Park Avenue, New York City, NY 10154.
Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes starts 09.00 a.m. Thursday, August 22 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends 17.00 p.m. Sunday, August 25 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST ("Promotional Period").
5. How To Enter: To enter, complete the entry form at the Ireland Booth at The Barclays Tournament. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address during the promotional period.
6. Drawing: A random drawing will be held and winner identified on or about Monday, September 16. from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period to determine one (1) Prize Winner by the Sweepstakes Administrator, whose decisions on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes are final. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or mail at the address provided on the entry form. Potential winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release (which affirms that he/she has complied with these rules), Form W-9 and a publicity release (where permitted by law), all of which, if issued, must be completed, signed, notarized and returned within four (4) business days from date of issuance or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The travel companion will also be required to complete, sign, and notarize a liability release that potential winner must return to Sponsor within four (4) business days. If the potential winner refuses to provide his/her Social Security Number for such prize within four (4) business days after request is made for the same, said winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If the prize is declined, the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”), and Odds: One (1) Prize :
The Prize consists of 6 nights accommodation in a first class hotel, a rental car (stick shift) for one week and 3 rounds of golf. Additional restrictions may apply. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Prize is $3,000. This prize does not include airfare. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Prize Winner and his/her guest must book travel at least six (6) weeks in advance of departure and travel is subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply and this is determined at the sole discretion of tour operator. Certain restrictions may apply.
All travel must be completed between November 1, 2013 and October 31, 2014. Prize Winner and his/her travel companions must travel on the same itinerary. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates. Once booked, no change, extension, or substitution of trip dates is permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Prize Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary and required travel documentation and travel and health insurance. Prize Winner travel companion must be 25 years of age or older. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine the itinerary in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s agent will provide Winner with an Ireland tour package (including standard accommodations, as set forth above, in different cities in Ireland) that suits Winner’s preferences, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Accommodations are subject to change based on availability and in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All travel expenses not described herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, incidental hotel/bed and breakfast expenses, phone expenses, meals, gas, ground transportation, gratuities, and souvenirs, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Any and all costs associated with reaching the departure city will be the Prize Winner’s sole responsibility. If for any reason any portion of the Prize does not occur, such portion will be forfeited with no compensation being paid in exchange thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event (including airline flights beyond its control). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
8. General Prize Restrictions/Total ARV: No cash redemption of the prize. No transfer of the prize. Prize may not be substituted, except by Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize may be different from that pictured in advertising. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name and likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and all media now and hereafter known without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner (including winner’s travel companion) acknowledges and accepts sole liability for the inherently dangerous nature of and risks of traveling, including but not limited to personal injury and/or death. By accepting a prize, the winner (including winner’s travel companion) agrees to release Sponsor, Administrator, any Internet access providers and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, successors or assigns (collectively “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to participation in this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to travel related thereto. Winner (and winner’s travel companion) acknowledges that neither Sweepstakes Entities nor their directors, employees, or agents, have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms thereof, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. The total prize ARV is $3,000.
9. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties (as defined above in #8) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access web sites, damage to a user’s computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes or any other problem or error that may occur. By entering, entrant acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and agrees to release Released Parties from any claims, losses, actions, or damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations or any other methods will void all entries by that individual and that individual may be disqualified. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any errors, misprints or typographical mistakes in any printed advertising of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of e-mail or mailing address of entrants. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of this Sweepstakes and processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such method. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the e-mail address in question. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor(s) reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Notification of the winner: To obtain notification of the winner send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Gathering Sweepstakes, Tourism Ireland, 345 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, 10154 New York. Deadline for requests is September 3, 2013. Notification of the winner will be sent once all winners have been verified.
If you do not wish to receive future game/sweepstakes mailings from Tourism Ireland, please send your complete name and address to: Name Removal Request, Tourism Ireland, 345 Park Avenue, New York City, NY 10154.
Save this page to your Scrapbook:
You have Scrapbooks created. Click below to see all of your saved pages.
This page has been save to your Scrapbook