- View as map
Stone Park, Dromahair, Leitrim, Republic of Ireland
This magnificent, four star, Georgian style house is set on 150 acres of wooded farmland. The property features four ensuite bedrooms and is only 1km from Dromhair in County Leitrim.
Edenhill is a magnificent, Four Star neo-Georgian house on 150 acres of wooded farm land. It has six large bedrooms, large galley kitchen, large lounge with six couches, reception hallway and all mod-cons. There is a separate laundry with all facilities. There is also private parking and a garden.
Only 16km from Sligo Town with its theatres and sports complexes, the house overlooks peaceful Stonepark Lake, with beautiful surrounding countryside, and a village with shops and pubs only 1km away.
- Kayaking and canoeing on river Bonet and at Church Island on Lough Gill.
- There are two blue flag beaches- Rosses Point and Strandhill.
- Children's Water World at Bundoran.
- Fishing and sight-seeing trips by boat on Lough Gill.
- Local fishing- permit in local shop (fishing on Stonepark Lake is free).
- Hill walking and rock climbing at Glencar.
- Sight seeing and walks at Hazelwood and Slishwood.
- Three 18 hole golf courses- Rosses Point, Strandhill and Castle Garden.
- Pitch and Putt Ballytivnan, Sligo.
- Nearby ancient monuments and Castles.
- Folk park at Riverstown, Co. Sligo.
- Shopping centres in Sligo Gateway City.
- Local Doctor- Dromahair.
- Children's Play area in Ballintogher