A shopping centre with lots of history, just 2 minutes from Grafton Street and set within Lord Powerscourt's beautiful 18th Century townhouse and courtyard.
This centre has restaurants, a bar, art and antique galleries, jewellery and gift shops, hair and beauty salons and cutting edge fashion and accessory shops.
This palazzo was built for the 4th Viscount Powerscourt, Richard Wingfield, as a family townhouse. Built of magnificent cut stone, the design by Robert Mack was built between 1771 and 1774. The rococo plasterwork in the staircase, hall and salon was executed by Irish stuccodores, James McCullough and Michael Reynolds. Unusually, the house and its offices were laid out around a hollow square, this has now been enclosed and is a key centre for Dublin shopping and dining.