Londonderry Derry

227 of 453

Ebrington

View as map

Contact details

Address

Exchange House Queens Quay, Londonderry, Co Londonderry,
T: (028) 7126 9226
E: info@ilex-urc.com

Originally known as 'Strong's Orchard', the Ebrington site was first used for military purposes

Originally known as 'Strong's Orchard', the Ebrington site was first used for military purposes during the Siege of Derry in 1689 and the current Star Fort dates back to 1841.

Ebrington is has now been regenerated as a major hub which includes a mixed use site for office, retail, commercial, tourist and residential purposes. Within the Star Fort the Parade Ground ha sbeen developed into a 14,000 capacity performance plaza and will be a major venue in the lead up and during City of Culture celebrations in 2013.