Londonderry Derry

189 of 396

The Former Co Donegal Railway Station (Heritage Trail)

View as map

Contact details

Address


T: (028) 7126 7284
This building located south of the junction of Craigavon Bridge and Victoria Road was the terminus of the Co. Donegal Railway which opened in 1900 as a narrow gauge track that ran through Strabane, Ballybofey and Donegal Town and onward to the fishing port of Killybegs until closing in 1955.