Glendermott Church (Heritage Trail)
- View as map
(028) 7134 5076
Located on Church Brae, near Altnagelvin Hospital is this small stone built Church of Ireland that dates back to 1753. The church was extended in 1861. The original spire of wood was blown down in the 'Great Wind' of the 1830s. A simple parish church of nave,chancel and small tower. A memorial to the dead of a First World War in the form of a statue of a bugler sounding the last post, is located in the grounds of the Church.