- View as map
Carnalridge, Portrush, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland
Mr & Mrs Millar
T: 07514 324 455
Copperpot Cottage is nestled amongst a wooded clachan (cluster of cottages) in the heart of ...
Copperpot Cottage is nestled amongst a wooded clachan in the heart of Ireland's famous Causeway Coast within easy reach of the Giant's Causeway, spectacular Whitepark Bay Beach and the postcard-pretty villages of Cushendun and Ballintoy. Portrush beaches, restaurants, shops, pubs and golf course are a mile away.
Comfortably sleeping 6, this spacious character cottage offers plenty of luxury. Cuddle up beside our grand open fire in the lounge or relax in front of the flat-screen tv on the super-sized sofa of the snug. Cook up a storm on the kitchen range or bbq in the private back garden. With secure courtyard parking for two cars, you have an ideal base for exploring the spectacular natural beauty of the North Antrim Coast and Glens.
We are family friendly (just ask if you'd like a cot, high chair, stairgate, toys etc) and offer flexibile stays and arrival times. Our rates include linen, utilities, free wifi and a welcome basket of wine, logs for the fire and fresh provisions.
• Cosy traditional-style stone cottage
• Sleeps 6 - master with ensuite, 1 double, 1 twin
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Lounge with wood burning stove, board games and jigsaws, free Wifi and a view of the leafy lane
• Fully equipped kitchen with range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
• Snug with super-sized sofa, flat-screen tv, dvd player and dvd library
• Fresh bed linen, towels and tea towels, soaps and amenities included
• Pram, cot, high chair, stair gate and basket of toys available (also steriliser, playmats and more – just ask)
• Secure parking for two cars
• Private back garden with bbq
• No smoking and no pets