Belfast City Sightseeing
- View as map
The Belfast City-Sightseeing open-top bus takes a 100min, 8km round-trip along some of the ...
The Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-On / Hop-Off open-top bus tour departs every 30 minutes from Castle Place in Belfast city centre.
The full tour takes 90 minutes and all tickets allow for unlimited travel for a 48 hour period.
You can enjoy a fully covered bus during the winter season and there is a live tour guide on every tour departure. Tours are available in French, German, Italian and Spanish every day at 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm and 4.00pm.
The comprehensive tour route showcases the city's most impressive and important sights including;
- The Titanic Shipyards
- Stormont and Parliament Buildings
- The River Lagan and St Georges Market
- The old Cathedral Quarter
- The Crumlin Road Gaol and Courthouse
- The Belfast Peace Walls
- The Shankill Road
- The Falls Road
- Political wall murals
- Queens University
- The Ulster Museum
- Botanic Gardens
- Belfast City Hall
- Belfast city centre
Price: Adult £12.50, Senior/Student £10.50, Child £6.00, Family £31. Under 6 years of age travel free of charge. Discounts available for groups by prior arrangement on 0044 28 90 321 321.
Free Courtesy pick up can be arranged, Telephone +44 (0)28 9032 1321 for details or visit www.belfastcitysightseeing.com
CAUSEWAY COAST TOUR
Our full day Giant's Causeway and Antrim Coast Tour remains our flagship daily tour.
We have years of experience in showing you one of the most beautiful parts of planet Earth in our modern, luxury coaches.
Every tour is guided by a fully qualified and passionate guide, who will ensure that you are enriched and engaged by your visit.
FULL DAY CAUSEWAY COAST TOUR:
Departs: 0930 hrs
Returns: 1830 hrs
- Depart Belfast at 9.45am
- Carrickfergus Castle photo stop
- Drive through Carnlough Village
- Cushendall/Glenariff/Cushendun villages
- Carrick a rede rope bridge ( small fee payable on site to cross the bridge )
- Giants Causeway and visitor centre ( At site for 2 hours 15 minutes - small fee payable to enter the new Visitor Centre )
- Bushmills Whiskey Distillery
- Dunluce Castle photo opportunity
- Return to Belfast at approx 6.30pm
To book online visit www.belfastcitysightseeing.com, or book by phone through our Tour Office on 028 90 321 321 at any time.
If you have any specific queries about either itinerary, just get in touch and we will try to assist in any way we can.