Belfast City Centre Self Catering Apartment - College Central
- View as map
A self catering apartment in the heart of Belfast and close to the Grand Opera House.
This self catering apartment is located in the heart of Belfast city centre, a two minute walk from the shops, restaurants and city centre attractions.
The two bedroom apartment has been finished to a very high standard with luxurious furnishings and all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is within easy reach of popular attractions such as the Grand Opera House and Belfast City Hall as well as key transport links.
A wide range of bars and restaurants are nearby and the major shopping areas and Castle Court (directly behind apartment) and Victoria Square are only a short walk away.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for hen and stags parties.
- Two double bedrooms (master bedroom has an ensuite)
- LCD TV
- DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Integrated kitchen
- Kitchen equipment- microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc.
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Cot provided on request (no linen for cot provided)
- Additional blow up mattress available on request (subject to availability)
- Car parking can be arranged with City Carparks at a rate of £6 per day
• Available via WiFi
• WiFi can only be rented for the entire duration of your stay
• Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
• Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week
The apartment is close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• Grand Opera House
• Belfast City Hall
• Victoria Square (including major shops, restaurants, cinema complex, and bars)
• The Cathedral Quarter
• The Odyssey Complex (includes bars, restaurants, bowling, and cinema and SSE Arena)