Arney Bridge Apartment
- View as map
38 Mullanavehy Road
Arney, Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh,
Mr Barney Devine
T: 028 6634 9710
Arney Bridge Apartment is next to the oldest bridge in Fermanagh and on the Kingfisher cycling trail
Arney Bridge Apartment is next to the oldest bridge in Fermanagh and on the Kingfisher cycling trail. The energy A rated apartment has a mezzanine bedroom suitable for two adults, lounge, bathroom and kitchen. TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, parking, drying facilities and a double bed sofa are also provided. Six miles from Enniskillen & two miles from Florence Court House & Gardens it is ideally situated for excursions to Cavan, Leitrim, Sligo, Donegal, Tyrone and Monaghan. Activities locally include cycling, boating, walking and fishing. Routes, trails and popular must-see heritage and cultural locations in Fermanagh and the cross border region abound. Arney is an hour and forty five minutes by car from Belfast City, Belfast International, Dublin, Knock and Derry airports.
• All prices are in Sterling.
• The apartment is fully equipped with linen, towels, tea towels and soap.
• Electricity and end-cleaning included.
• 40% deposit is taken 6 weeks or more in advance, and 100% taken 6 weeks or less in advance
• A refundable £50 damage deposit is taken at time of arrival.
• Check in time after 2.00pm and check out time before 11.00am
• Method of payment is via PayPal or cash.
• Pets may be considered, smoking is not permitted.
Bank Holiday Weekends - £170