Ireland top 10 terms and conditions
1. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Store Kongensgade 3, 1tv, 1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark
2. Entering to this competition is through Tourism Ireland Nordics’ www.ireland.com/en-no web address. Only one entry per participant is allowed. Only entries submitted online via this form will be accepted. Tourism Ireland is not liable for any entries that get lost or which are not received, are damaged or are invalid.
3. The competition runs from 26th February until 15th May 2014. The winner of the prize will be notified by email latest by 28th May 2014 and he/she must respond within 3 working days. If Tourism Ireland does not receive a response, Tourism Ireland reserves the right to select another winner.
4. The competition is open to residents of Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden only.
To take part in the competition you must be over 18 years of age on 25th February 2014. Employees or representatives of Tourism Ireland or their families, or any agency working directly on this project, are not allowed to enter this competition.
5. Competition prize is for valid until the end of November 2014. Flights offered are from Copenhagen/Helsinki/Oslo/Stockholm to Dublin only. No domestic transfer is included in this prize. To fly, participants need to have a valid passports allowing restriction free entry to the Republic of Ireland.
6. The Promoter cannot be responsible for unforeseen cancellations of flights or other bookings related to the prize. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
It is the responsibility of the winning participants to be present at the appointed times and places. Winners not present for any reason or who arrive late at any stage will forfeit their prize.
7. To win, entrants must answer the competition questions as outlined on the online entry form. Winning entry will be selected by a jury comprised of representatives of Tourism Ireland. The decision of the jury is final and no correspondence will be entered into in the event of any dispute.
8. No purchase is necessary. Participation in the competition is free, apart from normal Internet costs.
9. There is one (1) prize for Denmark/Finland/Norway/Sweden.
The prize consists of*:
- Return flights from Copenhagen/Helsinki/Oslo/Stockholm to Dublin
- 3 x nights B&B accommodation in Dublin
*Terms & Conditions related to prize will be informed to the winner
10. Flight and accommodation details will be emailed to competition winner.
11. The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
12. The prize does not include food , drinks, travel insurance, optional excursions, visas, tips and other costs associated with the trip.
13. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
14. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the Promoter for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
15. Privacy: Tourism Ireland uses your contact details only if you have agreed to receive eNewsletters from Tourism Ireland. Personal details won’t be shared with any 3rd parties. Participants who sign in to receive eNewsletters will receive max 10 eNewsletters per year. These include general information about the island of Ireland, what to see and do in Ireland, special offers, competitions etc. This service is free of cost and can be finished whenever wanted.
16. Tourism Ireland is not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may influence the development of this promotion.
In any case Tourism Ireland is not responsible for the services of any other entity with which it cooperates in providing services to the winners.
17. Tourism Ireland has arranged this competition with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prizes. Any tax on the prize is to be paid by the winners. The prize has no cash alternative.
18. Entrants should read and accept the website’s rules and the conditions of entry; by entering the competition you will be deemed to have read and accepted the rules and conditions.