The Dublin Convention Bureau is the Business Tourism unit within Dublin Tourism. It is a non profit marketing organization set up to promote Dublin as one of the leading business destinations in the world.
The Dublin Convention Bureau is the Business Tourism unit within Dublin Tourism. It is a non profit marketing organization set up to promote Dublin as one of the leading business destinations in the world. Contact us today for free and impartial advice about organizing your next conference, meeting, product lunch, incentive or event in Dublin.
The benefits of using Dublin are:
• Easy and cheap access from UK, Europe, USA and the Emirates
• Less than 1 hour from UK gateways and 2 hours from most European gateways
• Capital city
• 17,000 hotel rooms in the city from international hotel brands to individually managed properties and from universities to castles
• Conference capacity for up to 6000 delegates
• Excellent array of unique venues
• English speaking
• National Convention Centre imminent in 2010
• An inspiring choice in terms of history, culture, music, literature, scenery, sight-seeing, team-building activities, things to do, sports
• VAT reclaims
• Proven track record in organizing conferences and meetings
• Proven track record in attracting higher participants rates
• Dynamic DMCs and PCOs
• Unswerving support of the Dublin Conference Alliance to assist you in fulfilling a successful and memorable event
Dublin Convention Bureau is supported by the Association of Irish Professional Conference Organisers, Dublin City Council, Dublin Tourism, Irish Hotels Federation, South Dublin County Tourism, Fingal County Council and Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council.
Dublin…Meeting Your Needs!