Derry/Londonderry Tourist Information Centre
- View as map
44 Foyle Street, Derry~Londonderry,
Mr Odhran Dunne
T: (028) 7126 7284
Provides a first class service for visitors to Northern Ireland
- Your one stop shop for visiting Ireland - Ireland’s only 32 county Tourist Information Service offering friendly, helpful advice from multi-lingual staff
- FREE Literature and itinerary advice on travelling throughout Ireland
- FREE information on the local area – guide books and maps
- An Accommodation Booking Service
- Experience a journey through history with a selection of Guided Walking Tours which include a walk on Derry’s famous City Walls and incorporate some of the city’s most - popular visitor attractions
- Visit our Gift Shop with souvenirs to suit all tastes
- A Bureau de Change facility for the convenience of all visitors.
- For cyclists – bicycles lockers
- 24 hour Tourist Information Kiosk
Open all year -
Mon-Sat 9.00am – 5.30pm,
Sun 10.00am - 5.00pm.
July - Sept
Mon - Fri 9.00am - 7.00pm,
Sat 9.00am - 6.00pm,
Sun 10.00am - 6.00pm.
Extended opening hours during key events.