Houseboats on Grand Canal, Shannon Harbour
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START TO USE THE SITE. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THE SERVICE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THERE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING OUR SITE.
This website www.ireland.com and the services on these pages are being offered to you by Tourism Ireland, which is incorporated in the Republic of Ireland with registered address at:
5th Floor Bishop's Square,
Our contact details are:
T: +353 1 476 3400
F: +353 1 476 3666
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the ireland.com website. In these Terms "the site" refers to all aspects of the Ireland.com website, any communities, forums or comment pages and relevant mobile applications offered by TOURISM IRELAND.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned or licensed by TOURISM IRELAND, You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1. Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only;
2. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
3. No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way
4. Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text. We encourage content sharing but also respect copyright. Please include credits and links back from shared content where appropriate.
5. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TOURISM IRELAND'S prior written permission.
6. No use or display may be made of the name or logo of TOURISM IRELAND without TOURISM IRELAND'S prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Special Offer and Tour Operator listings on Ireland.com
TOURISM IRELAND does not provide any services other than displaying information contained herein, for the purposes of Ireland destination marketing with Industry and Trade Partners. Tourism Ireland does not sell or issue tickets and does not receive payments for tickets or any other taxes, service or commercial charges. Tourism Ireland strives to ensure information supplied from Industry partners (including listing partners with bonding protection) is correct at time of upload/display. Sterling and Euro prices, bonding and online availability are held and managed by Industry partners and or their 3rd Party suppliers and will be subject to commercial changes without notice. We will not be liable/responsible for the maintaining of supplied booking links, removal of offer, restricted availability and or any other content on partner sites. When booking a holiday please contact your operator/travel agent for the latest information, bonding reassurance and company T&Cs.
Access to and use of this site is provided by TOURISM IRELAND subject to the following.
1. Use of the Ireland.com Community is not directed at children younger than 18 and therefore children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or view the Ireland.com Community. We cannot guarantee that all content on the site will be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
2. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms which take effect when you first use this site and are applicable to any subsequent or further use of the site. TOURISM IRELAND reserves the right to change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Whilst TOURISM IRELAND endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, TOURISM IRELAND will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
5. Whilst TOURISM IRELAND endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and TOURISM IRELAND does not accept any liability for any content error or omission.
6. Part of this site contains materials submitted to TOURISM IRELAND by third parties. Third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. TOURISM IRELAND cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any, or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency in the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
7. TOURISM IRELAND shall not be liable for any damages, (whether direct or indirect and including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
8. This site contains references and links to other companies and resources on the Internet. Such links and references are provided merely as aids to help you identify and locate Internet resources and other companies that may be of interest to you, and are not intended to state or imply that Tourism Ireland sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may¬be reflected in the links. Tourism Ireland is not responsible, and accepts no responsibility or liability of whatsoever nature, for any of the content, representations or advice available on any Internet sites linked to this site. Any statements views, or opinions expressed via such links are the statements, views and opinions of the companies, authors and publishers of the materials contained therein and do not bind or create any legal liability on the part of Tourism Ireland or any organization or individual with which Tourism Ireland is affiliated. Provision of such links does not imply endorsement by Tourism Ireland of the materials contained therein.
9. If any of these Terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such Term or Terms shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full, and the Terms herein set out comprise the entire Agreement. In the event that you, at any time, do not accept or no longer accept any or all of these Terms, you should immediately cease use of this site.
11. TOURISM IRELAND provides this site “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. In particular (but without limitation), TOURISM IRELAND does not warrant that this site will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free. TOURISM IRELAND does not warrant that the site or its contents are free from viruses or problems and TOURISM IRELAND is not responsible for any harm caused to your property from your use of this site.
12. If you submit comments or content of any nature whatsoever (hereafter referred to as “User Content”) to TOURISM IRELAND, you agree and warrant that you created the User Content or have received permission from, or are duly authorised by, the owner of any part of the User Content to do so.
13. User Conduct
13.1 You agree not to use this site to do the following:
(a) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(b) harm minors in any way;
(c) impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to any TOURISM IRELAND employee, officer, forum or community leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with a person or entity;
(d) post any material or content that falsely expresses or implies that such material is sponsored or endorsed by TOURISM IRELAND;
(e) forge or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the site;
(f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship;
(g) post material or content that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right or intellectual property right of any party;
(h) post irrelevant material or repeatedly post the same or similar material unduly;
(i) upload, post or otherwise transmit any unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’ or spam or any form of solicitation, except in those areas of the site designated for such purposes;
(j) stalk, abuse, defame, threaten, violate the rights of, or otherwise harass another person or entity;
(k) create a false identity for the purposes of misleading others;
(l) collect or store other users’ personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by other users;
13.2 Your interactions with other users, including any payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, indemnities or representations associated with such interactions, are solely between you and the other user.
14. User Content
14.1 You may be permitted to submit User Content in certain areas of the site, including the 'Ireland.com Community’. Interaction with the Ireland.com Community is, in addition to these Terms, governed by the Ireland.com Community 'House Rules'. The House Rules are deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and you are deemed to consent to the House Rules and these Terms if you choose to submit any User Content or comments to this site.
14.2 You understand and agree that all content, whether posted or submitted for commercial purposes or not, submitted by any other user is the lone and exclusive responsibility of that user and TOURISM IRELAND has no responsibility, obligation or liability in respect of any user or User Content submitted by other users and published on the site. TOURISM IRELAND may, but is not obliged to, remove or limit access to any content from any user which breaches these Terms.
14.3 You acknowledge and agree that in posting any User Content or comments, or in viewing any content or comments, on the site in general, or the Ireland.com Community in particular, you are doing so at your own risk. You accept that TOURISM IRELAND has no responsibility for the accuracy, virtue or condition of any such User Content or contents or comments submitted by other users. TOURISM IRELAND has no responsibility or liability for any defamatory content or comments submitted to the site.
14.4 TOURISM IRELAND accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the content of any material posted on the site, including but not limited to comments posted on the Ireland.com Community (including any defamatory, libellous or slanderous comments or content).
14.5 You acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by any User Content or comments do not necessarily reflect the views of TOURISM IRELAND.
14.6 You acknowledge and agree that TOURISM IRELAND has no obligation to pre-moderate, analyse, survey, review or monitor any User Content or other content or comments posted by you or other users of the site.
14.7 While TOURISM IRELAND has no obligation to monitor material posted on the site, it reserves the right to refuse to publish, to edit or to remove any User Content at its sole and exclusive discretion. TOURISM IRELAND may remove any User Content at any time.
14.8 You shall not (by using any device, software or routine) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the efficient operation of this site. This includes (but is not limited to) by act or omission, imposing an unreasonably or disproportionately large or heavy workload on the technical infrastructure of the site (by mass e-mailing, or otherwise).
14.9 In the event that you submit User Content to TOURISM IRELAND either you or the owner of the User Content remains the copyright owner. However, TOURISM IRELAND requires your permission to display that User Content and in some cases to modify it for best display, for example for different browsers or for a mobile site. Therefore, by submitting User Content to TOURISM IRELAND you grant to TOURISM IRELAND an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual worldwide, fully transferable licence to use, publish or transmit, or to authorise third parties to use, publish, or transmit, the User Content in any format and on any platform, currently known or invented in the future. You also waive the fullest extent possible by law any moral rights in the User Content. You are responsible for making sure that you have all the rights to what you post, including the rights necessary for you to grant the licence above.
14.10 If you are a business user and wish to publicise your business you may do so on the site. You agree and acknowledge that any such publicising or advertising (including any posts in the Ireland.com Community) (“Business Content”) shall be subject to these Terms and the House Rules. The following additional conditions shall apply:
(a) any Business content must be related to the promotion of tourism activities on the island of Ireland;
(b) any Business Content must be declared as such and the interest of the Business User disclosed;
(c) any Business Content posted in the Ireland.com Community must be relevant to the particular dialogue or 'thread'; and
(d) any Business Content must be ‘user friendly’ and helpful, couched in conversational and positive language, not aggressively termed or appear to be making a ‘hard sell’ to the users of the site .
15. Right to Ban or Restrict Users
15.1 TOURISM IRELAND may at its absolute discretion refuse you access to the site or your account (including the Ireland.com Community) and/or cancel or terminate your user privileges without prior notice for any reason (including, but not limited to, any breach of these Terms or the House Rules and/or submitting any abusive, disruptive, offensive, irrelevant or off-topic User Content). You shall not be entitled to any remuneration or compensation in the event of termination of your access or account. If TOURISM IRELAND disables your account you will not be entitled to create another account in order to access the site without receiving the prior consent of TOURISM IRELAND.
16.1 You agree to indemnify and hold Tourism Ireland Limited, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claims, damages, expenses, liabilities, costs or demands, including legal expenses, made or brought by any third party due to or arising out of
(a) your use of the site or any part thereof (including the Ireland.com Community),
(b) the violation of these Terms or any provision therein by you,
(c) any intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
17. Limitation of Liability
17.1 Tourism Ireland Limited shall not be liable for any loss of use, interruption of business, or any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits) regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability, or otherwise, even if Tourism Ireland Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages, howsoever arising, out of use of the site.
18. Access to the information we hold on you
18.1 We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
19. Complaints Procedures
19.1 If you wish to complain about any post, comment or content appearing on the site, please contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
21.1 These Terms shall survive any termination of a user's access privileges or account.
These are sample itineraries, and should be used as a guide only. If you have any suggestions for future itineraries, we'd love to hear from you.
Save this page to your Scrapbook:
You have Scrapbooks created. Click below to see all of your saved pages.
This page has been save to your Scrapbook