Terms and Conditions
1. This draw is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland, participating carriers, tour operators, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
2. All competition entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in Great Britain.
3. All airport and flight-time requests are subject to availability. Tourism Ireland is not obliged to fly the winner from a local airport to fly participants need to have a valid passport allowing restriction free entry into Ireland.
4. Prize will be drawn at random from the total entries on Monday 12th Jan 2015. The decision of Tourism Ireland is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. The prize consists of 2 return flights from GB to Ireland, 6 nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast for 2 people sharing a twin or double room (Valid for l year subject to availability excluding Bank Holidays) + car rental. All arrangements will be co-ordinated by On-Course Travel.
7. Flight details and tickets will be emailed to competition winners.
8. The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
9. The draw closes on 31st Dec 2014. The winner will be notified by email after this date.
10. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
11. There is no cash prize alternative available. Flights are not changeable, not refundable. Tourism Ireland is not obliged to fly the winner from a local airport All airport and flight-time requests are subject to availability. No other flights or transfers to airports will be paid for.
12. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
13. Results can be obtained by writing to the promoter.
14. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, 5THFloor, Bishop's Square, Redmond's Hill, Dublin 2, Ireland.