1. This draw is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
2. All entrants and winners must be residents of England, Scotland or Wales.
3. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. Competition winners must be available to attend Other Voices in London on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
5. Prize will be drawn at random from the total entries at the date of closure 3rd April. The decision of Tourism Ireland is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No purchase is necessary.
7. The prize consists of:
1 pair of tickets winner to Other Voices in Wilton’s Music Hall, London, on a night of your choice (Friday 5th April, Saturday 6th April or Sunday 7th April 2013).
8. Tourism Ireland will not provide transport to the venue or accommodation on the night of the concert. Winners are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation as required.
9. The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
10. The draw closes on 3rd April 2013 at 12:00 GMT. The winner will be notified by email
after this date.
11. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
12. There is no cash prize alternative available.
13. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
14. Results can be obtained by writing to the promoter. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Nations House, 103 Wigmore Street, London W1U 1QS
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each participant is providing information to Tourism Ireland and not to Facebook.