Terms and Conditions
1. This draw is not open to employees of Tourism Ireland, residents on the Island of Ireland, participating carriers, tour operators, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
2. All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain and be aged 18 or over (Competition winners must have valid passports allowing restriction free entry to Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.)
3. Prize will be drawn at random from the total correctly answered entries at the date of closure (2 June 2013). No correspondence will be entered into.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The prize consists of the opportunity to cycle part of the Grande Partenza 2014 route with flights for two people and four nights accommodation in Northern Ireland”
7. The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
8. The draw closes on 2 June 2013 at 12.01pm GMT with the draw-taking place on 2 June 2013 at 14.00pm GMT. The winner will be notified by email after this date.
9. By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
10. There is no cash prize alternative available.
11. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition and communicate future promotions to you.
12. For our full Privacy Statement please see www.ireland.com/en-gb/international/legal-information/privacy-policy
13. Results can be obtained by writing to the promoter.
14. Promoter: Tourism Ireland, 5th Floor, Bishop’s Square, Redmond’s Hill, Dublin 2, Ireland