7 Hills Blues Festival
Aug 07 2014 - Aug 10 2014
- View as map
40 English Street, Armagh, Armagh, Armagh,
T: (028) 3752 1800
The 7 Hills Blues Fest is back for the 4th year to turn Armagh blue! From Chicago Rhythm, to Funk Style this festival will see blues fans flock to Armagh City from Thursday 7th – Sunday 10th August 2014.
Relax and listen some blues classics and discover new talent, with this year’s festival hosting over 50 free gigs plus the return of some old fringe events and some exciting new ones.
- Shop to the beat of the Blues at The Shambles Variety Market and The Mall Shopping Centre
- Discover some Art on the Rails by Armagh Art Club
- Relax with your picnic in the Palace Demesne
- Bluez 4 Kidz Workshop by the sensational Crow Katz
- Shambles Sunday Family Fun
- The return of our resident Graffiti Artist, Dermot McConaghy
We are also delighted to welcome the internationally renowned Dave Specter’s Blues Band all the way from Chicago. Playing on the island of Ireland for the first time, this exclusive show will close our 2014 festival. With tickets only £12 per person be sure to get your ticket early.
A weekend of Blistering Summer Blues not too be missed, keep up to date with the festival on www.armagh.co.uk/7hills and like us on Facebook