- View as map
Get closer to the wild side of Ireland and experience the wonderful wildlife and scenery of the south coast on a guided Discover Wildlife Experience with Ireland's Wildlife. Guided Wildlife Walks - Wildlife Weekends - Custom Wildlife Tours
Experience some of Ireland's best wildlife set against the spectacular backdrop of the stunning south-west coastline on one of Ireland's Wildlife's range of guided Discover Wildlife experiences.
Great wildlife and breathtaking scenery is a combination that's hard to beat... and one that's sure to be a memorable hit with anyone interested in getting closer to the wilder side of Ireland.
Ireland's Wildlife's goal is simple: they want to help you enjoy Ireland's wildlife at its very best, and at a pace that suits you. From informal and informative half-day Discover Wildlife walks on the West Cork coast, to longer Discover Wildlife weekend breaks, through to fully customised guided wildlife itineraries that span several days – your Irish wildlife adventure starts here.
Discover Wildlife experiences are designed not just to show you the local wildlife, but also to pass on hints, tips and skills that will help you get more out of your wildlife watching in the future. Leave not only with memories of your wildlife experience today... but with knowledge that will help you enjoy more memorable wildlife encounters tomorrow.
Possible highlights of your Discover Wildlife Experience include:
• Scanning the ocean for whales, dolphins, seabirds and other marine wildlife from cliff-top vantage points
• Venturing off-shore on a guided whale-watching charter in search of giant fin and humpbacks whales
• Exploring the pools, estuaries and beaches for wading birds and wildfowl
• Searching for migrant birds passing through Ireland's south west coast in Spring and Autumn
• Looking for otters, kingfishers and other elusive residents around coastal pools and inlets
• How to get the most out of binoculars for wildlife observation and bird watching
• ... and much more besides
Ireland's South West coast is a fantastic location for watching some of Ireland's most spectacular wildlife.
From iconic residents like chough, otter, peregrine falcon, Irish stoat and grey seals, through a host of visiting migrant birds, to Ireland's largest and most awe-inspiring creatures, the mighty fin and humpback whales Ireland's south west is a true delight for wildlife lovers. There's something for everyone – and there's no better way to experience it than on your own Discover Wildlife Experience!
Why not visit the website, or email for more information?