- View as map
Killyliss Rd, Camgart, Clabby, Co Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
Mrs Gayle Graham
T: (028) 8952 2817
Killyliss Lodge is new purpose built modern 2 bedroom self-catering facility.The lodge lies ...
Killyliss Lodge is new and modern purpose built 2 bedroom self-catering facility. The lodge lies within the same grounds of Killyliss House, newly built as a B&B facility, although not yet in use. The lodge is ideal for couples or small families with lots of outdoor toys for the children.
Accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms - comfortable to sleep four. It is equipped with children's cot & high-chair. The living area is spacious and open planned with fully equipped oak kitchen including oven, microwave, fridge and washing machine. The living room has modern TV including freeview, DVD/CD player. The lodge offers a modern shower room with shaver socket etc and full set of towels are provided. The stay includes a continental breakfast package on your first morning. Central heating is provided throughout the accommodation and included in the cost.
The use of inside bbq gazebo can be included or just enjoy resting infront of the outside log burning fire. Killyliss Lodge offers relaxing country surroundings & plenty for families or couples just wanting a break.
There's a no smoking policy within the accommodation. Sorry no pets, though you can book pets intoThornhill luxury kennels in Clabby Village. Contact Thornhill on 028 895228800 for rates, the kennels are only 300m from Killyliss Lodge.
- Located on outskirts of Clabby Village
- Plenty of outdoor toys, bikes, go-carts, sand-pit etc on the premises for young children
- 3 miles from Fivemiletown's bars & restaurants
- 300m from public bus stop in Clabby Village
- Situated close to local fishing lakes & rivers
- Only 15mins from Lough Erne fishing
- Close to Lisnaskea Share Centre with fully equipped disabled facilities
- 10 mins from Enniskillen, the centre of the Fermanagh popular for its shopping centres, fine dining and nightclubs
- 10 mins from Corrick Country Hotel
- 3 miles from Blessingbourne & Colebrooke Estates, popular for fishing & game hunting (private fishing license for Blessingbourne can be bought daily as required)
- Two weekend night breaks £130.00
- Weekly Peak Rate July and August only £350.00
- Weekly Off-Peak Rate £300.00