- View as map
The impressive remains of a fortified house and bawn (walled enclosure) are set
on beautiful Tully Point and were first documented in 1619, shortly after being built for the Hume family, who lived there until 1641. However, the castle was attacked and burned on Christmas Eve in 1641 by Rory Maguire. On the current site, a 17th century style garden has been recreated.
1st June – 30th September 2013 open daily 10am-5pm
1st October 2013 – 31st May 2014 open Sundays only 12-4pm