- View as map
170 Tullybrannigan Road, Newcastle, Co. Down,
Mrs Jane McKee
T: (028) 4372 5048
F: (028) 4372 5048
Spinkwee cottage is part of an old corn mill circa 1800 once owned by the 3rd Earl of Roden. Now ...
Spinkwee cottage is part of an old corn mill circa 1800 once owned by the 3rd Earl of Roden. Now the building has been lovingly restored into a cosy retreat with oil fired central heating, right on the edge of Tollymore Forest Park and in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. To the south of the cottage are the majestic Mourne mountains and to the west, pasturelands and the Forest park itself. To the North the meadows rise up from the Shimna river valley. Ideal for rambling, birdwatching, painting or relaxing with books or games. Newcastle 1.5 miles. No children. No smoking in property.