- View as map
161 Newcastle Road, Maghereagh, Kilkeel, Newry, Co Down, Northern Ireland
Mrs Yvonne Fitzpatrick
Iona Self-Catering is situated on the Kilkeel to Newcastle (A2) road between the Irish Sea and ...
Iona Self-Catering is situated on the Kilkeel to Newcastle (A2) road between the Irish Sea and the Mourne Mountains. The town of Kilkeel is only 1½ miles away and has many shops, restaurants and a swimming pool. The location is very convenient for walking, mountain climbing, hill walking and many other local activities.
Our establishment can accommodate up to 9 persons in 6 bedrooms, 4 singles, 1 double and 1 family (1 single bed & one double bed). The house contains 2 reception rooms, 1 large kitchen, 1 utility, 1 bathroom and 1 shower room. It also has a large garden for your private use and ample parking.
High Season from £490 per week
3 Night Break from £320
Low Season from £390 per week
3 Night Break from £270
Also available Christmas, New Year, Easter, Mid Term Breaks and Bank Holiday Weekends. Please phone for prices.
Telephone: (028) 4176 2021
Mobile: 078 3510 5682
• A security deposit is required on arrival which is refundable 1 week after departure if on inspection no breakage or damage has occurred.
• Hirer is responsible for any breakages or damage to equipment or accommodation.
• The proprietors will NOT be held responsible for any accidents, loss or damage which may be sustained by the Hirer or others.
• A booking deposit confirms booking but may be forfeited if cancelled within 4 weeks of arrival date.
• Balance of payment must be made on arrival.
• Bed linen and kitchen towels supplied. Bath towels on request (small charge applicable).
• Central heating supplied.
• Electricity per meter reading.
• Pets welcome though must be controlled.
• Rooms are non smoking.
• Check-in time is 4pm or by arrangement.
• Check out time is 11am.