Dublin City

346 of 1113

St. Kevin's Oratory

View as map

Contact details

Address

Saint Thomas Lane, Cathedral Street, Dublin 1, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
T: +353(0)18745441
F: +353(0)18742406
E: procath@dublindiocese.ie

St. Kevin’s Oratory was erected in Dublin City Centre in the late 1920s. It is a rectangular chapel and features a marble altar, over which hangs a painting of St Kevin of Glendalough.

St. Kevin’s Oratory was built after the original chapel dedicated to the saint was incorporated into St. Mary's Pro-Cathedral in the late 1920s.

Today, the oratory is used for baptisms, marriages and is also the location of a monthly Spanish-language mass.