Where better to celebrate your romance and new life together than with a magical, mystical honeymoon on the Emerald Isle.
Windswept beaches, forests of a thousand greens and the biting salty Atlantic winds, all infused with the history, heritage, tradition, music and that quintessential charm that echoes throughout the island. Ireland, with her staggering and breath-taking beauty has inspired word-smiths, music makers and lovers alike for centuries. Travel to some of the most romantic locations and make Ireland part of your love story.
- Dublin City Bus Tour
- Trinity College and the Book of Kells
- Guinness Storehouse
- Christchurch Cathedral
- Kilkenny Castle
- Blarney Castle
- Jameson Experience
- Ring of Kerry
- Muckross House and Gardens
- Cliffs of Moher
- Kylemore Abbey
What's Included in this Tour:
- 11 nights accommodation
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- One dinner in Hayfield Manor (alcohol not included)
- Romantic carriage ride through the Killarney National Park
- Ring of Kerry Tour with Wild Kerry Tours
- Afternoon Tea with Champagne in the Shelbourne Hotel
- Car rental (manual compact car, insurance and all taxes)
- All our tours are flexible – you can choose your own style of accommodation and you can add or delete days.
- You can also upgrade to larger cars or cars with automatic transmission.
What's Not Included in this Tour
All flights and dinners, with the exception of the dinner in Hayfield Manor in County Cork. Please note that alcohol is not included with this dinner.
Visitor attractions - extra to those listed above, all other listed in the tour are just suggestions and are not included in the price of the tour. We can however quote you for these visits on request.
This tour arrives/departs from Dublin but these arrival/departure points can be customised to include other airports such as Shannon.