Taylors Three Rock Hotel
- View as map
Small 10 bedroom hotel, Taylors Three Rock nestles in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains and was originally an old coaching house.
The name Three Rock comes from the mountain behind us and Taylors were the original land lords in this area, hence the name Taylors. The building dates from 1640 and had a complete make-over in 1986. It’s the largest and highest thatched roof building in Ireland.
In the summertime, the hanging floral baskets are an attractive feature. The hotel is also located a short distance from Marlay Park.