Originally three labourers thatched cottages dating back to 1912 Bayview House was ...
Originally three labourers thatched cottages dating back to 1912 Bayview House was sympathetically modernised in 2000 and overlooks Ballymorran Bay.
Set just one mile from the village of Killinchy there are two pub restaurants, Balloo House & Daft Eddy’s, within 5 minutes’ drive .For those who enjoy cycling the house is on route 99 which surrounds Strangford Lough. Sailing from Ballymorran Bay and Golf in nearby Mahee Island are both very popular
The accommodation consists of one double en-suite and one double with private bathroom. Views of Strangford Lough from both rooms and facilities include toiletries, hairdryer, TV and Wi-Fi